GeoNet - Streamlining your Daily Geological Reporting
GeoNet is a web-delivered, WITSML enabled reporting solution designed for the wellsite geologist to capture all operational information necessary to generate and distribute an electronic daily geology report. This application can be used as a stand-alone software service, or in conjunction with DrillNet to streamline operations and take full advantage of the timesaving data continuity that comes from the extensive integration with DrillNet and WITSML imports.
Collaborative and Centralised Database
With a flexible and customisable application, the geology team has the ability to capture a wide scope of data related to geological aspects and can reference all operational information from a centralised database. Easily accessible at the rig site or in town, and with full integration of the drilling team data, GeoNet is the most collaborative and comprehensive application for geological data.
Capturing a wide scope of Geological Data:
- Well summary (casing, cement, BHA, and core)
- Formations (multiple datums and formation image library)
- Lithology (fine detail or a quick-view summary)
- Gas (totals and chromatographic)
- Oil shows (cuttings and cores)
- Cores (sidewall, conventional, and chip cores)
- Delineation (biostratigraphy and palynology)
- Pressures (modular formation dynamics tester and formation pressure plot)
- Wireline (activity and interruption tracking, tool mnemonics look-ups)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org