The IDS Internship Programme offers undergraduates a hands-on, real-world experience related to their field of study.
Interns will be able to apply a mix of theory and experience to real problems and challenges in a vibrant environment, allowing for the quick acquisition of knowledge and skills to help accelerate the undergraduates’ learning curve.
This programme also allows interns the opportunity to work closely with and learn from the best in the industry. Every intern accepted will be assigned a dedicated mentor to be his / her guide and assessor during the attachment.
- Pursuing a Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Information Systems
- Strong academic achievements
- Excellent command of English (written & spoken)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to fulfill 6 months internship placement duration
We would very much like to hear from you and strongly urge individuals who fulfill the above requirements to send in your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration.